The health, safety and wellbeing of all Little Elephants attendees are paramount. We make our setting a safe place for children, parents and carers. Please take a minute to read our terms and conditions in order to enjoy safe Little Elephants sessions.
- Your child(ren) remain(s) your responsibility at our sessions, and must be supervised at all times. If you need to leave the room for any reason, please take your child with you. You are responsible for the behaviour of your child(ren).
- We politely ask that you do not attend if your child is suffering from a contagious illness or complaint.
- We regret that there will be no discount or refund for pre-paid classes that you do not attend. If, however, in the unlikely event that Little Elephants has to cancel a session for any reason, a full refund or credit for a future class will be given.
- All props are distributed in the knowledge that they are used under a parent or carer's supervision.
- Little Elephants accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage to your property or belongings.
- You accept responsibility and will indemnify us for any expenses for damage to or loss of our or the venue owner's equipment, products or property, caused or incited by you.
- We reserve the right to suspend attendance at our classes for any child for whom you have not paid for.
- We hope that our sessions are of a high quality. Please contact us if you have any complaints or suggestions.
- This agreement is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We hope that you enjoy our Little Elephants sessions as much as we enjoy running them.